From Suzy Martin, former About.com Guide
The Hot List
Instead of spending hours on the net or flipping through magazines trying to figure what's hot and what's not, the homework is done for you here. Take a tour to discover some of the slickest styles on the market today, and the timeless sneaker classics of yesterday.
- Top 10 Hottest Sneakers
- The Slickest of the Slick List
- Bestselling Nike Sneakers
- Top 10 Nike Dunk SBs
- Most Popular Air Jordans for Men
- The Best of Vans Shoes
- Coolest High Top Sneakers
- The Best Practical Sneakers
- Mens Sneakers For Fall
- Summer Kicks!
- Top 10 Old School Sneaker Styles
- Top 5 Sneakers For Work
- The Most Popular Sneakers in Every City
- Top 10 Mid Top Sneakers
- Vans Pro Skate Shoes
- New Balance Sneakers
- The Sweetest Slip-On Sneakers!
- Hottest Sneakers For the Nightlife
- Cool Kicks For Under $50
- Iconic Adidas Sneakers
Before You Buy
To be a smart sneaker shopper, you first have to know the basics. First, identify what purpose the sneakers you have in mind will serve. This will help narrow the endless sea of options in sneaker world. Second, know how to balance your wardrobe for a cool look. Once you know the purpose of your shoe and the style that is you, the rest is easy. And third, make sure you are buying what you assume you are paying for. In other words, protect yourself against knock-off sellers.
- How to Balance Your Look
- Be a Smart Sneaker Shopper
- Sneaker Boutiques in All Major Cities
- An Inside Look Into the Counterfeit Sneaker Market
- Vinyl vs. Real Leather Shoes
- Best Sneaker Stores in New York
- Best Sneaker Stores in Los Angeles
- 3 Magic Tricks to Revamp Your Old Kicks!
Once you know what sneakers you want to buy, it helps researching how others have rated them to avoid a negative experience. To learn about a particular sneaker's style, design or comfort rating, look below.
- Adidas Campus
- Adidas Superstar
- Adidas Superstar 2
- Adidas Tennis TC
- Adidas TRX
- Alife Everybody Mid Parachute
- Bape Ape Sta II
- Circa 105
- DVS Munition CT
- New Balance A09BK
- Nike Air Force 1
- Nike Air Force 1 Safari
- Nike Air Max
- Nike Blazer High
- Nike Court Force High
- Nike Delta Force A Low
- Nike Dunk Low 6.0
- Nike Dunks SB
- Nike Isolate
- Puma Mid S
Here you'll find links to fun stuff associated with sneakers that will keep you busy for hours. Enjoy!
- Custom Paint Your Sneakers
- 7 Things I Miss About Sneakers
- Sneakers That Were Famous
- How to Start a Sneaker Customization Business!
- Make Sneakers Using Paper
- Characteristics of a True Sneakerhead
- Pictures of the Kookiest Kicks!
- Ugliest Sneakers of 2007